Tuesday, April 19, 2016

FIRST WEEK!! Week #1

The First week here at the MTC is brutal and super hard. I struggled quite a bit but slowly it is getting better. I can't wait to get to Alaska and can get off this campus. I am excited and super happy to be here and doing what I am doing. The Elders and Sisters in my district are either coming with me to Alaska and the rest are headed to upstate New York. My Companion is Elder Dunn and he is super nice guy just a little off;) he is Hilarious though and I love him already. Me and him have a pretty good time. He is really strict with the rules and keeps me in check. I room with three other Elders and they are Elder Hansen, Elder Kelly, and Elder Wallentine and they are all pretty sweet. We have some cool talks and its nice to vent. Reminds me of talking with my boys back home and all the good talks we had. 

(accidentally hit send) 

Whoops I wasn't done still getting used to this email thing. I love and miss you all so much and I pray for you guys daily. I will say that I have learned a lot since I have been here and its been pretty good. Just know that I love all of you and would love to hear from you just send me an email.

All Smiles

Elder Gentry















No comments:

Post a Comment