Monday, May 16, 2016

Family and Friends Week 5

Well another week has come and gone up here in Alaska. Life is crazy and the mission is even crazier.  The other day we were walking and this guy was walking by so I waved and smiled and he stuck two fingers up and told me he hated me for no other reason than I had a Book of Mormon. People are crazy.  So yea that happened.

On the other hand I met the cuppy cake kid, who is a kid that made a viral video. It had like 85 million views. He was on the Tyra banks show and everything and it just so happens that he is in my ward he is 16 years old but looks 8 years old.

The work is good we meet with quite a few people and just try to stay busy. Many people are rude and slam doors but I guess that just comes with the part. I just need to continue to work hard and the lord will bless me.

Just want to tell all you guys how much you mean to me and that I love all of you so very much.  Hope everything is good and if you guys need anything that I can help with I'm an email away!!

Love always,

Elder Gentry
Sent from my iPad.   Cuppy Cake Kid!




No comments:

Post a Comment