Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hi☺️ Week #14

Hello people 



 Well this week has been real. I miss you guys all so
much and it's crazy to think I don't get to see your faces for 2
years😶. I love you all so much, but life is good out here and I'm
trying to focus on that.

We had our baptism this Saturday and it was awesome. Her name is
Stephanie and she is so ready for the gospel. She's been a miracle to
me it's cool to see something so good come from all the struggle and
all the hard times. It really shows me why I'm out here and how I can
help people. All I know is God is real and he is good⚡️⚡️

This week we went up to Talkeetna and did some service so that was
cool,  it was for a family that lives in the  boonies with no running water 
and no electricity!!  They are super nice just that it was really strange. It would be so hard 
to live without some of the things I have taken for granted!!  But it was kind
of fun so ya.. that was cool!!

Well I miss you guys have a good week and continue to be the cool people you are

Love

Elder Gentry

Alaska Anchorage Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment