Monday, August 8, 2016

week #17

Hey friends

Well it's been another week and it's been good. We have been working
hard and haven't had a whole lot of success, but we going to keep
working hard I guess.

I miss you guys like crazy and it's weird because out here I feel like
I'm living a whole different life and it's nuts. I feel like I have
been a missionary forever but also feel like I just started it's
crazy. Anyway I'm having fun and loving my mission.

On Wednesday I got to go to the temple and it was awesome. Something
about the temple that just brings you closer to the savior and
Heavenly Father. The Anchorage Temple is so sick it's dope. It's so
crazy beautiful.

I've been super tired this week and I'm starting to get sick.
Somethings going around up here and it's finally hitting me. My
sinuses are completely stuffed and I have a sore throat so that's fun.
Anyway that's all I got. I love you guys and hope you have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment