Monday, August 15, 2016

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™Œ Week #18

Hey fam๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒฎ

Well people it's been a solid week. Had lots of good work and am
finally getting over being sick. There has been a freakin cold
pandemic up here and it sucked but I'm basically through it and I'm
glad๐Ÿค’๐Ÿ˜ท

Monday we did our normal thing and then we played dodgeball and
scatter ball with like 40 other missionaries. These kids were going
hard in the paint. I mean the one day they get to release tension and
get their energy out dodge ball probably wasn't the best idea. It was scary.

Tuesday was pretty chill the most exciting thing that happened was we
went to a less actives house and did some service and after Elder Judd
taught me how to do a backflip on the trampoline so I mean that's cool 
and I have video proof so I'll attach that๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Wednesday we had interviews with the mission president and that was
good a little nerve racking but I don't know why because that man is one of
the most loving people and just an awesome man. But then we went to
Dairy Queen later that day and had a blizzard which was yummy ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thursday was just a busy day of lessons and missionary work so it was
kinda boring but in all was pretty good! Got to teach our recent
convert and talk about her family and stuff.

Friday was awesome we went up in the morning and did service and
helped set up for a reunion of some kind so that was chill. Then later
that day our ward threw a party at camp Ladasa in willow so we got
to go see the willow chapel which is like a log cabin and then at the
camp we had a pig roast and I have some sweet pics I'll send but the
pig was delicious.

Saturday was good a lot of time just visiting less actives and
inviting them to church and also doing some finding. We also got a bed
for a member who needed it me and homie Elder Lewis took a selfie with
the mattress stuffed in our car so I'll send that. ๐Ÿ˜

Sunday we had to speak in sacrament (yesterday) and that was good my
talk was about ten minutes and was just on missionary work. I was so
nervous I hate speaking I suck at it. Ha then the rest of the day was
basic๐Ÿ’ฏ

Yea so that's been my week it has been a really fast week and the
transfer is already halfway over which is crazy to even think time is
flying and I love it out here. Miss all of you and hope all is well,
but seriously someone should send me a letter not a joke anymore;)

Love you all๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Elder Kayden M. Gentry





No comments:

Post a Comment