Monday, October 3, 2016

Family Week #25

Hey everybody this week was pretty good. We had general  Conference and that was really cool. This is probably the first time that I have watched it and truly enjoyed it. That's probably because I actually watched it this time ha. 

Well I went to the Sheridan glacier last week and it was totally awesome. I did end up falling in the water but it was only to about my waist so it was too bad but it was soooo cold. I dried pretty quick though and really had a good time I have some pics. 

Living in the church is still going great a little weird but I'm starting feel like a part of this small branch. I love the members down here they are awesome. Really members are awesome no matter where you go I've only had good experiences.

Cordova is sweet. It's starting to frost and the leaves are dying quick it's going to be winter before I know it but I'm prepared so I should be okay I'm excited to see an Alaska winter also a bit scared too though so we will see how it goes. The work is still pretty slow here but we do have some people we're trying to work with. I feel like this area is an area where we're going to be serving the branch and the community more than we're looking to baptize which I am okay with I really enjoy the people here. 

Anyway not a whole lot else is going on with me I love you and hope you have a good week and I hope you are  jealous cause yea I'm in Alaska 😝!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment