Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas Baby πŸŽ„ Week #.37

So yesterday was Christmas and it was awesome. Probably my favorite
part of the day was to call home and see and talk to my family. They
miss me so much;) haha anyway I want to thank everyone who sent me a
card I loved getting them. Other than calling we went to the Wagners,
who are a family in my ward and we ate breakfast food and she gave us
socks and a tie tack thing. It was fun then after that we went and
visited a few other family's. Christmas was definitely different, but
it was fun. I hope that everyone's Christmas was merry and bright😊

On Christmas Eve we went Christmas caroling and I had so much fun. I
don't know why though. Back home I would never even think about going
caroling. We went to houses and sang and people loved it. The. We went
downtown and sang at some restaurants and all in all it was dope.

Well the rest of the week was a blur. I remember we did work though
haha we had a few lessons here and there. One of them was with
Danielle wek who is preparing to be baptized on the 7th of January and
she is awesome. She has a testimony and is working hard to be
baptized. She is such a great example and she is also helping her
family and friends get ready to hear the message of the restoration of
the gospel.

Sooo Christmas was good. Wish I had more to say but I don't so I love
you guys hope you have a good week and a happy new year

Elder Gentry
Christmas caroling😝😝
Elder Henderson and myself partying it up on Christmas Eve

My favorite peopleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment