Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Another ☝️ Week #40 Still sick

Hey family,

So it's been another week and absolutely everything's has fallen
backwards when it comes to missionary work. Almost everybody that we
have been teaching has stopped progressing, but hopefully it will get
better. We find a guy that used to be taught by the missionaries and
probably would have been baptized, but got thrown in jail, so we will
so maybe this time around. He is a cool guy his name is Gatdor and he
is from South Sudan.

As of right now I still have a little sore throats but hopefully I
will be able to kick it soon. This is like the longest I've ever been
sick.  Nothing to crazy has happened this week.

Well I love all of you and I hope your week is great๐Ÿ’›

Love always

Elder Kayden Michael Gentry

Alaska Anchorage Mission

Pictures
1. Krispy kreme runs (essential)
2. Our bishop sent this too us, he got bored at work I think ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Essentials 


Our Bishop bored at work

No comments:

Post a Comment