Monday, April 10, 2017

Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.. Week #51 04/10/2017



This week I Lost.... it's just been kind of a rough week. So first of
all I feel like lessons have cancelled and we have lost investigators
and just lots of things. Then to top it all off this morning I was
washing my white shirts and my stupid self forgot to pull a pen out of
my pocket and I go to change the laundry and ink is everywhere. Most
of my white shirts were ruined, but I was able to salvage a couple.
Ehh sometimes you just have to grin and bear it.

Anyway nothing too cool happened this week.we have been going out and
doing lots of service trying to stay busy and that's always good.

One highlight is we got a family of recent converts to come to church
for the first time in over 6 months... it was so good. I absolutely
love their littler girl.  She is the sassiest girl in the world but
she is super cute I have a video of mine and her secret handshake...

This week we have just been out sharing the new Easter initiative and
it has been super good the video is how Jesus Christ is the prince of
peace and how we can find peace through him. It's a really good video
you can check it out at Mormon. org if you want...

Well not much else to say so I guess I'll close. I hope you all have a
great week.

Keep the Faith

Elder Kayden M. Gentry

No comments:

Post a Comment