Monday, May 8, 2017

Workin the Grind Week #55 05/08/2017

So it's been another great week. The weather keeps getting warmer and
warmer and the light is getting longer and longer. I love it. It's
getting to the point where I shouldn't be wearing a jacket but I do
anyway haha I don't know why...  I just like it.

Well this week has been awesome we have just been continuing to work
with Jen, jay, and Michael and preparing them for their dates to be
baptized. They are all so elect and ready for the gospel. It has been
fun teaching them and they still have a bit to go before they will be
ready but I really love them.

Now that we are teaching a lot,   time is just slipping, I can't believe
it's already the beginning of the last week of the transfer. At the
end of the work Elder Baures will officially be done training. That's
crazy to think I've already been with him for three months. I love the
guy it has been a lot of fun and a new experience for me.

This week we also did our normal service that we have always done and
it has been fun. This week we also had stake Conference and LeGrand R.
Curtis of the 70 came up and spoke with us and it was really good. He
talked about living after the manner of happiness and how through
following the commandments we can do that. It was really good.

Well not to much going on other than that but life is good and I love you all

Keep the faith and have a good week.

ELDER Kayden M. Gentry

Alaska Anchorage Mission
This was our district bowling last week

No comments:

Post a Comment