Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Canada Day πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ week #63 7/04/2017

So this week has been insane..

 I went all the way to Juneau over transfers. That was a lot of fun I got to go
 street contacting down at the docks where the cruise ships were docked and 
that was awesome I met people that come from all over the world. We met
 quite a few members and that was awesome. I love seeing members it's the best πŸ‘Œ

So I finally got my new Companion Elder Anderson, and he is the bomb.
I love this guy.. super chill and really wants to work. We had a super
busy week and Have seen lots of cool miracles talking with people. We
have been doing really well. Me and him are a lot alike in the way
that we think. He is from Kearns Utah and he's the looks like he's
straight out of the factory of Salt Lake City haha but he is cool he
got to celebrate his 21 birthday on Friday. It was a party.

Umm... one thing that was super cool is when we were headed back to
Whitehorse from Juneau we saw another bear and that was sick that cute
little fat thing was just chillin on the side of the road munching on
some grass. We took some sick photos that drive is seriously so
pretty.

This week we have just been getting Elder Anderson familiar with the
area and meeting all the people out here and it has been pretty good.
We have been working hard and it feels good.

So Saturday was Canada day and it was nothing like the Fourth of July
hahaha maybe I just don't have the right attitude because it's not
America haha but that's just my pride coming out I guess... there
were some cool festivals so we went down there and talked to a lot of
people and most of them were really nice and happy the funniest thing that
happened is I tried talking to this guy and he was like " whoa no way,
get away from me,.. Happy Canada day" and I was like what the heck
hahaha  people are funny.

That night we got to go to a wedding for one of our members and we
actually got to cook on the barbecues and make hamburgers and hotdogs
for the reception and that was a lot of fun to be honest.

I've had a really good week and I am excited for this transfer.. it's
going to be a good one :)

Love always

Elder Kayden M. Gentry

Alaska Anchorage Mission







No comments:

Post a Comment